WHAT WE BELIEVE IN & STRIVE FOR
In the face of today’s global challenges of social inequality and division and of destructive lifestyles towards our common home, the Earth, we must choose understanding, respect, empathy, inclusiveness and well-informed responsible citizenship. HPDF commits to building up such societal awareness and engagement through its programmes and activities geared towards multi-stakeholder and cross-cutting approaches, and directed more particularly towards youth.
HPDF ‘s Core Values:
- Identity: Knowing who we are, where we belong
- Humanity: Upholding and acting on what makes us all part of humankind
- Understanding & Connecting: Connecting with others & the world through open and inquisitive minds
- Empathy & Action: If we feel and care, then we should act on it
- Heritage & Creativity: Organically embedding past & future, heritage & creativity
We strive for:
• A world of peace with nature and among humankind
• Vietnam’s all-around development for today and tomorrow
• A more equitable, inclusive and cultured society for all
WHO WE ARE
The strength of our modest organization is our vibrant and diverse network of members, partners, sponsors, associates, friends, supporters and volunteers.
Without them we could never achieve what we have achieved. Our network enables us to create effective societal impact.
WHAT WE DO
Orange Initiative aims to raise the community’s awareness of and support for efforts of People with Disabilities (PWD), Agent Orange Survivors (AOS) and Victims of Unexploded Ordnance (UXO) to cope with their challenging circumstances.
Philanthropy & Social Entrepreneurship initiative proposes to contribute toward the emergence of an ecosystem conducive to proper awareness and practice of sustainable philanthropy and social impact minded entrepreneurship, especially among youth and startups.
SGCI is a joint venture between HPDF and CTM (Chan Thien My Translation & Consulting) to provide an information and professional experience sharing space for practising and aspiring interpreters.
SGCI Newsletters >>
INSIGHTS & PERSPECTIVES
We wish to encourage well-informed, incisive and thoughtful insights and perspectives on various issues of broad or more focused interest.
We therefore post a selection of papers and articles from think tanks and thinkers in our network.
See the list>>>